We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Skiing Cranmore

Which North Conway hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Dundalk, Ireland
Level Contributor
86 posts
21 reviews
Save Topic
Skiing Cranmore

I've been emailing the Cranmore ski centre to try and book lessons for new year but I haven't had any reply. Can anyone tell me if they are open or when will they be open.

N Dartmouth MA
Level Contributor
1,805 posts
82 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Skiing Cranmore

They usually open up around Thanksgiving for skiing. You can try www.skinh.com and click on resorts. That should give you all the information you need. If you don't hear anything try back around the 3rd week of November.

That should be a busy time seeing New Years Day is a Thursday. Everyone will make it a nice long weekend.

What else are you looking to do?

2. Re: Skiing Cranmore

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:19 pm, October 11, 2009
Get answers to your questions about North Conway