We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Extended airport parking

Danville, Vermont
Level Contributor
97 posts
42 reviews
Save Topic
Extended airport parking

We have used Payless Parking several times when flying out of Manchester and have been more than pleased with price and service.

For our upcoming trip I searched for them and can no longer find them on Brown Ave. are they still in business? Or closed for renovations?

Because our flight leaves at "forty o' dark" we've decided to opt for a park/sleep/fly option at a nearby hotel. Is it me, or are they taking advantage of no other long term option and hiking their fees? I am finding rooms with the option with around $175.00 and up? Seems a little steep to me as this is comparable to Boston's.

NH
Level Contributor
3,767 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Extended airport parking

"Supply and demand." You are paying for parking and you get to sleep near the airport for free.

Danville, Vermont
Level Contributor
97 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Extended airport parking

If that's the case........$175.00 is a pretty steep price to pay for parking for 8 days.

Edited: 3:15 pm, December 28, 2015
Antrim, New...
Level Contributor
2,224 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Extended airport parking

I don't know about the hotels or Pay Less. There is ample long term parking at the airport and it costs $12.50 per day, with free and frequent shuttles to the terminal. I'd price the hotel without the parking and then with, and see how it differs. Have you checked all the hotels by the airport? There are quite a few, now

NH
Level Contributor
3,767 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Extended airport parking

The parking garage at MHT is $85 per week, $17 per day. The uncovered lots are less.

I suppose if you found an inexpensive room outside of the airport you could save a little. Unfortunately, there is usually a premium you will pay for the sake of convenience. No one is happy about it...it just goes with traveling.

As a comparison, the parking garage at BOS is $27 per day. Lots outside the airport are less. A couple of years ago the park and ride price for the Boston hotels (outside of Logan) averaged around $235-$275 for 1 night's sleep and 8 nights of parking.

5. Re: Extended airport parking

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:17 pm, May 02, 2017