We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Long Distance Limo from MHT

Shanghai
Level Contributor
39 posts
20 reviews
Save Topic
Long Distance Limo from MHT

I will arrive MHT late evening and drive to Bangor , ME. I prefer not to rent and drive...are there options for car/van service? There will be 3 of us.

Antrim, New...
Level Contributor
2,220 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Long Distance Limo from MHT

Concord Coach runs bus service from Boston South Station and Logan Airport to Bangor. I think that it runs through Portsmouth rather than Manchester in NH. So, you might do better flying into Logan rather than MHT. That said, I don't know how late the last bus leaves. You may still need to stay overnight at the airport and get a bus in the morning. If you fly into MHT, I think there is a shuttle service of some sort that will get you from MHT to Portsmouth. Maybe someone on the Forum here knows more specifics about that.

NH
Level Contributor
3,762 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Long Distance Limo from MHT

Bangor is about 4 hours from MHT. Grace Limo is an excellent limo service if you prefer to hire a driver.

http://www.gracelimo.com/

Central Maine
Destination Expert
for Maine
Level Contributor
7,178 posts
157 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Long Distance Limo from MHT

A Concord Coach connection by way of Portsmouth, NH is not a possibility. Concord's latest published schedules show no service to or stops in Portsmouth... they just don't provide service there. Their schedules also show no late-night-early-morning service from Manchester to Boston, so you'd likely need to spend the night in Manchester, take one of their morning runs to Boston and catch the bus to Bangor from there. Not particularly appealing as an option, but you may decide it's worrth a second look once you get an estimate for limo service... Some of the limo services serving Manchester Airport include a "cost estimating" function on their websites so that may give us some idea...

A reality of life in northern New England is that, except for a few major cities, public transportation of any sort (cabs, bus, limo, etc) is infrequent-to-non-existent. And where it does exist, it can be more expensive than expected because of the long geographic distances and sparse populations (meaniing less demand for servicee).

4. Re: Long Distance Limo from MHT

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:17 pm, December 22, 2016