We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Good (Cheap) Hotel Near SNHU Campus

Bridgeport, CT
Level Contributor
13 posts
27 reviews
Save Topic
Good (Cheap) Hotel Near SNHU Campus

Hi.

I will hopefully be starting a graduate program in the fall at SNHU which meets one weekend per month. I am looking for a clean, relatively inexpensive hotel ($120 per night or less) within a reasonable driving distance (about 20 min) to the campus. Thanks!

NH
Level Contributor
601 posts
77 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Good (Cheap) Hotel Near SNHU Campus

There is a fairfield inn just south of campus. You should be able to get a good rate.

Antrim, New...
Level Contributor
2,220 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Good (Cheap) Hotel Near SNHU Campus

There are an assortment of chain hotels in Manchester. I would Google Manchester Hotels and try to find the cheapest. None would be inconvenient. I would also look at hotels in Concord, NH. It is only 20 minutes from Manchester. When checking rates online, look at all the discount rates offered. If you work for a Federal, State or municipal entity, you will qualify for Government rate. In some chains this is the lowest, while in others itis not. If you have AAA you will qualify for a discount of about 10 to 20 percent. If you are going to be doing this monthly for awhile, it may pay to join AAA. Also see if any other organizationsnyou beling to qualify you forma discount. Lastly, once you get your best rates online, call the hotel directly and tell them you will be coming monthly for however long, and ask if they would give you a special rate.

NH
Level Contributor
601 posts
77 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Good (Cheap) Hotel Near SNHU Campus

Just avoid the comfort inn Manchester. The la quinta seems okay, but the comfort is sketchy.

4. Re: Good (Cheap) Hotel Near SNHU Campus

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:17 pm, March 28, 2017