We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Payless Parking in Manchester, NH

Keene, New Hampshire
Level Contributor
1 post
37 reviews
Save Topic
Payless Parking in Manchester, NH

I have read mixed reviews of this Park & Fly parking option. Is my car safe for 10 days stay?

Save Reply
1. Re: Payless Parking in Manchester, NH

If you don't feel safe leaving your car there. Some hotels in the area have a park and fly package. You should check out the Four Points by Sheraton. The cost is almost the same. You can book online also.

Manchester, New...
Level Contributor
1 post
40 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Payless Parking in Manchester, NH

I have also read mixed reviews. After some research I decided to give them a try for a six day stay and was very pleased. While I was gone we got several inches of snow. When I returned and called for a ride before getting my luggage, they were there to pick us up within two minutes of my leaving the terminal building. When we got to where our car was parked, it was cleaned of snow and all warmed up ready to go. I left at 4 am and arrived back at 11:15 pm and there was someone there at both of those times so the facility is manned nearly 24 hrs. I've been told that their off site parking is in a secure area although I haven't verified that. I wouldn't hesitate on using them again.

3. Re: Payless Parking in Manchester, NH

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:15 pm, April 26, 2015