We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Manchester spot to catch up

AnnapolisMD
Level Contributor
54 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Manchester spot to catch up

We are flying into Machester on our way to Meredith on Friday and we need a place for a late breakfast early lunch. We are meeting friends from Boston before heading up, so a place where we can sit and talk and not be rushed out would be ideal.

Mentioned in this post
Boston
Boston
Massachusetts
Antrim, New...
Level Contributor
2,136 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Manchester spot to catch up

Tha Airport Diner is on Brown Ave. as you leave the airport, about a mile north on the left. For your friends, it is just south of the I-293, Brown Ave exit, on the right. Good food and a bustling place. I don't think they will give you the rush, though. I am pretty sure you will get breakfast all day, there, as well as lunch. The food is good. And this will be an easy place for you both to find.

Strafford, NH
Level Contributor
557 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Manchester spot to catch up

I agree with Nextstopl on the Airport Diner. It is run by the folks that own The Common Man chain. Food is good.

Mentioned in this post
Airport Diner
Airport Diner
590 Reviews
Manchester, NH
NH
Level Contributor
278 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Manchester spot to catch up

I personally think the food is horrible at the Airport Diner, but it's a good atmosphere and not the type of place you'd get rushed out of...

Mentioned in this post
Airport Diner
Airport Diner
590 Reviews
Manchester, NH
4. Re: Manchester spot to catch up

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:19 pm, September 07, 2009