We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

zip lines

Which Lincoln hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
tucson
Level Contributor
3 posts
19 reviews
zip lines

Which zip line/adventure course is better--Loon Mountain or Alpine Adventures? If you've been, please tell me why you like each. Looking for activities for 9 and 12 year olds. Thanks

Lincoln, NH
Level Contributor
2,050 posts
9 reviews
1. Re: zip lines

The two are very different. The one at Loon is a short (relative to Alpine) shot across the river. Alpine Adventures starts with a ride to a remote forest location in a crazy off road vehicle, then about 6 different ziplines that go through the forest. I prefer Alpine Adventures. I have no idea what the line at Loon costs, AA is about $80 per person, but they run an excellent operation and it's well worth it.

2. Re: zip lines

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:17 am, July 11, 2014