We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bike Hire, Jackson, New Hampshire

United Kingdom
3 posts
Save Topic
Bike Hire, Jackson, New Hampshire

We are staying in Jackson for a couple of days in October. Is there anywhere in Jackson where we can hire bikes?

Westerville, Ohio
Level Contributor
1,689 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Bike Hire, Jackson, New Hampshire

Jackson is a very small village located just off rt 16. The main road is level and flat and forms a circle with a distance of about 1 mile. The rest of it is, shall we say is up,up,up long hills. There is a five mile drive that has spectacular views and also Jackson falls is a great place to stop. Rt 16 north into Pinkham Notch is pretty but the road does not have a bike lane and the traffic flies along, can be nerve racking.I don't believe that there are any bike rentals in the village but go to the Jackson Chamber of Commerce web site for help. Where are you staying?

Jackson, NH
Level Contributor
23 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Bike Hire, Jackson, New Hampshire

There are not any bike rental shops in Jackson, but there are a number of rental shop in the surrounding towns. Try Joe Jones Sports in Bartlett NH, or the Red Jersey in Intervale, or if you would like bike at the base of Mt. Washington there is Great Glen Trails in Pinkham Notch.

Happy Trails!

Mentioned in this post
Bartlett
Bartlett
White Mountains, NH
Washington
Washington
United States
United Kingdom
3 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Bike Hire, Jackson, New Hampshire

Many thanks for the advice. I have been in contact with Jackson Chamber of Commerce and they have also suggested Joe Sports. I think we shall probably try Great Glen Trails.

Get answers to your questions about Jackson