1. What time should we arrive on an August weekend to get decent parking?
2. Where is the best place to park to be in proximity to a good beach, rest room facilities (very important) and food.
3. After we have had enough beach we may clean up and wander about and find some dinner, shop etc. We might have a teenager girl with us. Where is the best place to situate ourselves so we can leave the car in one spot all day and do this.
4. How much is parking?
5. What are the highlights in the area besides the actual beach?
6. Recommend a good place for dinner - we like seafood but a place with other options on the menu in addition to seafood
7. I know the beach rules say no alcohol but if we are discreet about having a container of something like wine coolers and low key will we be ok?