We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

loughlin family cottages

abingdon,md.
4 posts
Save Topic
loughlin family cottages

I recvd. the rates from the owners but there is no web site or anything out there to view the properties. Has anyone stayed there???????

Derry, NH
1 post
Save Reply
1. Re: loughlin family cottages

Yes, I have stayed there, this will be our 3rd year. We have enjoyed our stay there very much. The places are pretty basic, but your at the beach, we really don't need fancy anyway. Your right on the sand with nothing in between you and the ocean, it is fantastic and he, Ned, is very fair. I would recommend them to anyone!

2. Re: loughlin family cottages

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:19 pm, October 05, 2009