We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Place of Stay in Hampton Beach, NH?

NJ
1 post
Save Topic
Place of Stay in Hampton Beach, NH?

So far, I've seen Aegean Motel and Colonial Motel Suites as good candidates near the beach to avoid finding beach parking. Any bad experiences with these 2? Any other recommendations? Should we go to Lafayette St. Motels/Hotels for bigger rooms since parking won't be hard at the beach anyway? Thanks for any help!

Connecticut
8 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Place of Stay in Hampton Beach, NH?

We stayed here for four nights. The motel is decent and clean, although the place is old and can use some updates. The host and hostess are nice people.

CT
Level Contributor
2 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Place of Stay in Hampton Beach, NH?

We go every year and stay at the Hampton House which is located right on Ocean Blvd so we only walk across the street to the beach. there is parking on site so don't have to deal with finding parking. It is a clean, basic motel and the rooms are either ocean view or ocean front and all with a little balcony and small refridge. Coffee available in the lobby all day.

I agree that the Ashworth, though more upscale, is not worth the money. If you want more upscale I would go to Lafayette.If you want to stay on Lafayette Lamie's Tavern and the Inn of Hampton are both very nice. Need to decide if driving and parking at the beach are worth it (not so much for the price but for the aggrivation if the beach is really busy.

If you are traveling as a fairly quiet couple and like B&B's, the Oceanside is right on Ocean Blvd. It is lovely. Too quiet for me.

My favorite B&B is the Victoria Inn on High Street, about 1/2 mile from the North Beach. Beautiful place and great hospitality. You would have to drive over to Hampton Beach

Good luck

New England
Level Contributor
2 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Place of Stay in Hampton Beach, NH?

The Beach View Inn is a great place to stay. Management is the greatest. Right across the street from the beach and they have parking available. You are right on the Boardwalk. Most of all the price is very reasonable

New England
Level Contributor
2 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Place of Stay in Hampton Beach, NH?

The Beach View Inn is a great place to stay. Management is the greatest. Right across the street from the beach and they have parking available. You are right on the Boardwalk. Most of all the price is very reasonable

5. Re: Place of Stay in Hampton Beach, NH?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:21 am, August 20, 2009