We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel for the night recommendations pls

Montreal
Level Contributor
47 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Hotel for the night recommendations pls

I am driving to Hampton beach for a concert this Saturday night. It will be my first time visiting and I am not too familiar with the area. The hotels/motels near the beach area are very expensive and I don't mind driving a few miles out for a better price. Any recommendations? Thanks

MA
Destination Expert
for New England
Level Contributor
7,165 posts
217 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotel for the night recommendations pls

Portsmouth, NH is a few miles north and there are a number of motels just off the highway on the edge of town. Keep in mind that it is a summer Saturday in a coastal area so you aren't going to find a room for less than about $170.

Massachusetts
Level Contributor
4,744 posts
260 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotel for the night recommendations pls

Using the TA map feature, I see the Seabrook Inn @ $139. The Sun & Surf @ $130. I doubt you'll find anything cheaper in the area on a summer Saturday night, except maybe by cruising 1A through Hampton Beach early and looking for a 'vacancy' sign at a small place not listed on TA.

3. Re: Hotel for the night recommendations pls

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:18 am, yesterday