We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

attitash resort - summer activity

Which Bartlett hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Pennsylvania
Level Contributor
20 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
attitash resort - summer activity

I had planned on spending 1 full day here going on the mountain coaster, alpine slide, water slides and euro trampoline with my 2 daughters 11 & 12.

After reading a couple older reviews I'm worried. I do not want to spend too long waiting in lines. We were planning on being there on a thurs this week. So school is still off. Does anyone have any recent input ? We went to Bromley last year and had a wonderful time. Same concept but did not wait in lines more than 15 minutes at the 1 water slide and the trampolines. I expect a little here and there but when people mentioned 30 min- an hour that is too long for us. I'd rather pick somewhere else. Please give input, Thanks

4 replies to this topic
New Hampshire
6 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: attitash resort - summer activity

The lines are NOT that long

Pennsylvania
Level Contributor
20 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: attitash resort - summer activity

Thanks for replying. Have you been there recently ?

Natanya
Level Contributor
25 posts
158 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: attitash resort - summer activity

We are a family of 4 and expect to visit Attitash between 15 & 16 September 2015. What activities are still open and available during those dates? I have read a lot but can't seem to find information about what is closed and what is opened weekdays or what is open only on weekends. Any help will be appreciated.

Baltimore, Maryland
Destination Expert
for North Conway
Level Contributor
12,055 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: attitash resort - summer activity

Alot shuts down after labor day. If open, it would only be on weekends. But, there are plenty of things to keep you busy and if you insist on paying to do them, then consider the zip line at Bretton woods.

Reply to: attitash resort - summer activity
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted