We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Comps in Wendover

Granger, In
Level Contributor
339 posts
75 reviews
Save Topic
Comps in Wendover

I've used Trip advisor for many years and was happy to see a forum on this small town of Wendover. I'm using Air Max from South Bend Indiana at a price of 159.00 plus 30 dollars since I'm traveling alone which is ok on Aug. 10th. I'm just wondering how easy the comps are and I saw if you gamble enough within 10 days after leaving you will get something in the mail saying your next flight is comped. Just wondering if anyone has comments on comps or flights.

Jim

Bountiful, Utah
Level Contributor
84 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Comps in Wendover

Wendover has two main comp programs: One used by The Wendover Nugget, and Passport program used by The Peppermill Properties (Rainbow, Peppermill, Montego Bay.)

They both work very similarly and, from my experience, are more generous than Vegas. You get a card and put it in your machine or give it to the pit boss at the table. You are then rated based on your play. Coin in on machines or time at the table and average bet. I find the points rack up a little quicker at the Peppermill properties, but both programs are similar.

With the Passport program, if you earn enough comp dollars, you can use them for future rooms, food, drinks, concerts, and flights. It is completely based on what amount you earn and how much what you want costs. The web-site wendoverfun.com has all the details on the program. Hope that helps.

Boyd.

2. Re: Comps in Wendover

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:19 pm, October 06, 2009
Get answers to your questions about West Wendover