We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Reno Event Center Seating

Which Reno hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Palmdale, California
2 posts
Save Topic
Reno Event Center Seating

I've got tickets to an upcoming concert at the Reno Event Center, and was wondering which seats would be better:

Section 101, Row 11 **OR** Section 116, Row 9

I ask because I was digging around and saw a complaint on Yelp that said the first section (101) is too close to the stage and you are almost behind the stage (she said the ticketmaster map was not accurate). The ticketmaster map is here: …ticketmaster.com/tm/…28911s.gif

Any help would be appreciated!!!

Oregon
Destination Expert
for Reno
Level Contributor
4,124 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Reno Event Center Seating

Google is your friend. I Googled "Reno Events Center" Doesn't look like you have to go thru Ticketmaster:

www.renoboxoffice.com/concert-tickets.php

Oregon
Destination Expert
for Reno
Level Contributor
4,124 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Reno Event Center Seating

This site has different venues, therefore different seating, but it sells all. I checked on Jeff Dunham tickets. Sec 116 is at least 30 rows back, yet sells for $229. Lot closer floor seats are much less. Go figure.

Fremont, California
Destination Expert
for San Francisco
Level Contributor
22,197 posts
5,166 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Reno Event Center Seating

These prices sure make my free night free show offers look even better.....

however in terms of seating, think of the arena as a small basketball stadium.....

as such section 101 is sort of like parallel to the basketball hoop.

the 116 section will let you see the stage a bit better.

(Note: I have seen many events here including the Reno basketball team the Bighorns - so that's how I came up with the above description. Hope it helps. The best would be of course in the area directly across from the stage (i.e further back i.e. section 110, 111).

4. Re: Reno Event Center Seating

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:18 am, January 27, 2015