We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

bus from Laughlin to vegas

Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
10 posts
1 review
Save Topic
bus from Laughlin to vegas

hi can anyone tell me if there are buses that go from laughlin to vegas driving from chicago to laughlin with the in ln- laws they want to keep the car with them so we need to get to vegas for five nights thank you for any advice

Crandon, Wisconsin
Level Contributor
3,260 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: bus from Laughlin to vegas

I use River City shuttle....goes back and forth from Vegas/Laughlin 2 times/day. You can google their website and check times. They drop off at the airport or Greyhound station downtown.

For 2 of you tho, it might be cheaper to rent a car and drive. There are rentals at the airport, and at the Tropicana, I know.

2. Re: bus from Laughlin to vegas

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 am, July 21, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Laughlin