We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

memorial day weekend

Which Laughlin hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Riverside...
5 posts
Save Topic
memorial day weekend

we're crazy i know to be going to laughlin on such a buzy weekend..but were going.. going to do a lot of gambling and the kids will be in their seadoos...we'll be staying at the Aquarius....we also hope to make a side trip to the grand canyon caverans and hopefully the grand canyon. my question is has anybody been to the grand canyon caverans recently ? how is it ? is it worth going to ? thanks

Encinitas...
Destination Expert
for Zion National Park, Joshua Tree National Park
Level Contributor
17,313 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: memorial day weekend

I was there a few weeks ago, but did not go into the caverns. It was very slow. You should ask on the Arizona Forums since that attraction is in AZ, not NV.

Ever been to Oatman? It is relatively close to Laughlin.

Cardiff, South Wales
Level Contributor
540 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: memorial day weekend

I really get totally amazed how far you guys will travel for a day out in the US. We just be very feeble here in the Wales, a day trip would just be two and a half hours for us to sightsee in say London or an hour tops to the coast! We are doing a two night stay when we visit the GC. Loved Oatman, thats my kind of distance for a trip lol!

3. Re: memorial day weekend

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:18 am, June 19, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Laughlin