We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best way from Laughlin to Las Vegas

Which Laughlin hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
England
Level Contributor
23 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Best way from Laughlin to Las Vegas

Hi,

I will be in Laughlin from Feb 21st-24th and planning a trip to Vegas. Gather it is about 90 miles away. What is best way of getting there? Are there coach trips or what about car rental? I would be grateful for any advice.

Laughlin, Nevada
Level Contributor
2,261 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Best way from Laughlin to Las Vegas

Take 163 out of Laughlin to 95N and it will take you there. You can rent a car for the day for about $45.00 from car rental firms at Laughlin-Bullhead Airport. Call:

Enterprise 928-754-2700

Hertz 928-754-4111

Waterloo, WI
Level Contributor
153 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Best way from Laughlin to Las Vegas

It's a really easy drive to vegas. I just drove it myself a couple of weeks ago. There are signs everywhere to let you know how to get there from Laughlin. Just a tip for you: If you have an Entertainment book, there is a 20% discount coupon for an Enterprise rental car in the book. We got our car for 25.00 a day. Have fun!!!!

San Jose
Level Contributor
3,065 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Best way from Laughlin to Las Vegas

Like the others said just rent a car. There used to be a greyhound bus that left from the Riverside years ago that was about $10 per person I think. I don't think it leaves from there if it even exists anymore, but I could be wrong. The problem was it stopped about 4 times in some of the small places on the way to pick up people and so the driver could get his nicotene. It took about 4 hours to go 90 miles.

England
Level Contributor
23 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Best way from Laughlin to Las Vegas

Hi,

Thanks for the advice folks. Will see about renting a car when I arrive.

England
Level Contributor
454 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Best way from Laughlin to Las Vegas

just being really nosy as we fly manchester airport to Las Vegas

are you flying into vegas from the uk???

England
Level Contributor
23 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Best way from Laughlin to Las Vegas

Hi,

No we are on a package tour, flying to Los Angeles and staying there first night.

Get answers to your questions about Laughlin
Recent Conversations