We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Great Places to eat?

Which Laughlin hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
California City...
Level Contributor
42 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Great Places to eat?

My boyfriend and i are going to laughlin for memorial day weekend...we are looking for the best places to eat in town, when we get there we plan on eating at a buffet then somewhere nice and romantic for dinner(BUT NOT TOO DRESSY). we also would like to know about nice places for lunch...any syggestions? thanks!

Laughlin, Nevada
Level Contributor
2,261 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Great Places to eat?

My wife and I just returned from dinner at Laughlin Ranch. Better than ever. If you want a romantic atmosphere overlooking a beautiful golf course, be sure to cross the bridge and head straight up the Bullhead Parkway. It is roughly 3 miles or so up on your left.

Cardiff, South Wales
Level Contributor
540 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Great Places to eat?

Grif I was asking about the ranch a little while ago thinking of our reception dinner. What are the prices like and can you have just plain steak and fries as we have a couple of fussy eaters me included. Thank you very much.

Laughlin, Nevada
Level Contributor
2,261 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Great Places to eat?

Their meals run from great burgers and fries totwenty five dollar steak dinners. It would be a terrific place for a wedding dinner! Great outdoor patio with tables for dinner overlooking the 18th green and fairway with lake.

Cardiff, South Wales
Level Contributor
540 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Great Places to eat?

Thank you Grif, compared to the restaurant prices I have looked at in Vegas that is very reasonable. Hope you are keeping well take care.

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
394 posts
377 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Great Places to eat?

I really like the Gourmet room at the riverside. We visit every time we're in town and the food has always been lovely (a teensy bit fussy but i find most fancy places round laughln are) and the service really good. It is one of the pricier places in laughlin but i don't feel it is unjustified and cheaper than vegas. We usually sit next to the big glass windows looking out onto the river. Moonshadow at Avi is also nice but i think does not have the same atmosphere and the service is not as good though it is cheaper.

laughlin nv
Level Contributor
1,958 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Great Places to eat?

You can get some good deals on the foreclosures at laughlin ranch also.

7. Re: Great Places to eat?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:34 am, October 20, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Laughlin