We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Staying at Venetian, parking at Palazzo?

Pavia, Italy
Level Contributor
17 posts
21 reviews
Staying at Venetian, parking at Palazzo?

Hi guys,

I'll be in Vegas at Venetian next sunday, and since I've read that its parking is quite a long walk to the lobby, I was wondering if parking at Palazzo can be a better idea. I'm considering self parking since I've a flight to catch early in the Morning and I'm worried about time needed to have car back from the valet.

Thanks for your suggestions!

Ohio
Level Contributor
3,128 posts
1. Re: Staying at Venetian, parking at Palazzo?

I believe you should follow through with this plan. I have only self parked at Venetian once in all the years we have been going to Vegas. Palazzo parking is very convenient to get in and out of. Now it certainly is gonna be longer for you to go with your luggage etc. to check in and get to your room, but I would do it if it were me!

Las Vegas, Nevada
Level Contributor
599 posts
13 reviews
2. Re: Staying at Venetian, parking at Palazzo?

It's going to be a long walk regardless of where you park; especially if you're not sure how to navigate the property and have to rely on the hotel signs. In my opinion, it's easier to get out of the Palazzo compared to the Venetian.

Rancho Cucamonga...
Level Contributor
11,891 posts
178 reviews
3. Re: Staying at Venetian, parking at Palazzo?

Why not valet?

4. Re: Staying at Venetian, parking at Palazzo?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, November 02, 2017