We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best seats for O and Beatles Love - Cirque du Soleil?

East Sussex, United...
Level Contributor
426 posts
27 reviews
Save Topic
Best seats for O and Beatles Love - Cirque du Soleil?

Hello,

I know the price is supposed to indicate which seats are best, but I have read some contradictions to that line of thought. Can anyone tell me where they were seated if the had great seats or where the best seats are for each show?

Thanks!

Woodland Park...
Level Contributor
3,284 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Best seats for O and Beatles Love - Cirque du Soleil?

Personally I prefer seats further back for Cirque shows. We sat in the limited view seats in the upper orchestra (second row center) fro O and thought they were awesome. Just the right amount back to be able to take in the whole show, but still close enough to feel a part of the action. We didn't find that the limited view where we sat was a problem, it was just a bit of rail that locked the very very lower part of the stage. It didn't interupt the show for us. I was quite pleased.

For Love I'm not convinced there's a bad seat in the house. The show is in the round which is also nice. We sat in one of the "end" seat blocks and enjoyed being able to see both large screens which are over the longer blocks of seats. However, if you sit in those longer groupings you'll get a better view of the aerial acrobatics. With Love we were in the 200s and sat in about row O which was good, but still al ittle close to be able to take it all in. I might sit 4 or 5 rows back if/when we see it again.

Hope this helped. :)

Level Contributor
231 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Best seats for O and Beatles Love - Cirque du Soleil?

I went to LOVE and was in the $125 seats(second most expensive). I have to say there isn't a bad seat in the house. I'd go with the cheap seats for that. There has been a lot of writings about the first two sections being covered with a sheet. Yes there is a scene where this happens, personally that was still stuff to see down below where I was. I didn't feel cheated, I actually thought it was pretty neat. The theater is small so again any seat is a good seat in my opinion.

I didn't see O, so I can't help you there

one hour from...
Level Contributor
658 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Best seats for O and Beatles Love - Cirque du Soleil?

Saw "O" last year, sat in first row balcony.....excellent view of everything..

Going to see LOVE this year and got section 201 .row N seats 1 & 2

$ 275.00 ttl. for 2 tix..

Had a nice long conversation with the girl from the Mirage box office about affordable good seats...She basically said there really isnt a bad seat in the house..

She also reccommended Kokomo's for dinner after the show.. she also made us a reservation. and put a note that is is our anniversary night and for seats hopefully by the waterfalls...

Jersey
Level Contributor
31,600 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Best seats for O and Beatles Love - Cirque du Soleil?

I have seen both and I can honestly say that I would not worry about where to sit. The only advice I would have for any Cirque show- don't sit too close to the stage- things are going on over and around you and you want to sit farther away to see it all without hurting your neck. I had balcony seats for O and I had the cheapest seat ($69) for Love and I was pleased with both seats- I could see everything.

Scotland
Level Contributor
6 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Best seats for O and Beatles Love - Cirque du Soleil?

I sat front row for 'O' and it was amazing! I can't recommend it enough. If you're on a budget, then I can agree with other posters, there aren't any bad seats in the house - the theatre is simply too small. However if this is for a special occasion, do splash out (pardon the pun!).

I'm going back in April and this time we're front row centre. $150 well spent. You won't regret a single penny of it.

6. Re: Best seats for O and Beatles Love - Cirque du Soleil?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:18 am, August 24, 2009