We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

great expedia deal

cincinnati
6 posts
Save Topic
great expedia deal

booked a trip for the family 6/11-6/17 yesterday, today it went up $800. Feeling lucky already.

Special Offer
Grand Canyon Helicopter Tour with...
6,549 reviews
from $399.99*
$520.00
Special Offer
Grand Canyon West Rim and Hoover Dam...
5,006 reviews
from $142.99*
$224.90
Special Offer
Grand Canyon Skywalk Skip-the-Line...
385 reviews
from $499.99*
$541.00
Special Offer
Grand Canyon West Rim Helicopter Tour...
565 reviews
from $369.99*
$479.00
CA
Level Contributor
81 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: great expedia deal

Great! May you have such luck on your trip! We scored an awesome deal on Expedia at the Aladdin over Memorial Day weekend. Where are you staying?

hull uk
Level Contributor
202 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: great expedia deal

hi all, beat this , flying from manchester, uk, changing in atlanta. 9 nights in 2 bedroomed condo, westgate flamingo bay my wife and 2 friends. 455 english pounds each. roughly $900 that is with epedia. cant wait to get there. UKTRIPPER.

Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
456 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: great expedia deal

Uk Tripper,

We managed to get direct flights from Manchester for 21 nights in July/August and a room for the entire time at Excalibur. Whole thing cost ��1,500 including expensive airport transfers at ��10 each!! Well pleased with our deal.

hull uk
Level Contributor
202 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: great expedia deal

i would be as well billybhoy thats great. well i got beat first reply, that put me in my place lol. have a good un. uktripper.

Europe
Level Contributor
344 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: great expedia deal

who did you book with billybhoy? Sounds great!

Vineland NJ
Level Contributor
46 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: great expedia deal

thats great you lucked out on your travel deal, Teach...I guess we can all expect the packages and airfare to go up since gas/oil will be at an all-time high according to the media. The airlines will have no choice but to raise their fares.

I booked our airfare thru Northwest last Nov at $177 a person from Philadelphia....Since we had an airline credit of $100 per person... I only ended up paying $77 per person....

Hell....I cant even drive r/t to NYC for that money!!!!

Have a wonderful trip!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Indy
3 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: great expedia deal

We also booked with Expedia. We are going from Indianapolis from May 4th to May 9th, (5 nights 6 days) One bedroom condo at the Westgate Flamingo Bay and a rental car for the duration for $495 each. I thought that was a hell of a deal.

Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
456 posts
1 review
Save Reply
8. Re: great expedia deal

Hi Mari,

We booked with going places. I don't normally use travel agents but they had the offer in their window so we took it and when they added on the extra week we wanted the reduced price of the charter flight covered the expense of the extra week.

As well as that, thanks to good ol' Bushy, the dollar is rubbish just now so we're getting somewhere around $1.86 for every pound. We got $1.40 last time. Armani Xchange won't know what has hit them!!!

Europe
Level Contributor
344 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: great expedia deal

Hi Billybhoy. We booked with Airtours and are flying from Manchester to Las Vegas in July. I just booked the flights only - there are 5 of us going. Is that 1500 sterling that you quoted? It's a good deal.