We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

SW Airline tickets I can't use

TX
Level Contributor
80 posts
1 review
Save Topic
SW Airline tickets I can't use

I have three (RT) SW Airline tickets that I can not use now. What would be the best way to sell them or is anyone intrested in buying them?

Level Contributor
7,681 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: SW Airline tickets I can't use

Generally tickets themselves are not transferable. They are made in a specific persons name. And are good for that person only. You can use them as credit on that airline for one year. Or you can buy an extra years credit for $50 or so.

Southwests "Drink Credits" or "Drink Coupons" are quite often sold on Ebay. If you collect enough of them the can be used towards a ticket.

TX
Level Contributor
80 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: SW Airline tickets I can't use

VegasMan,

Thanks for the info, but these are vouchers (sorry did not explain) they have no name on them. Would it be worth my while to sell them on ebay. I live in the Dallas/Ft. Worth area and because of the stupid Wright Admendment i have to fly to Houston leave the plane pick up my luggage and check back in and then fly to LV. I have fly out of DFW for a lot less money so I just want to sell the vouchers and put the money towards the tickets from DFW.

United States
Level Contributor
404 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: SW Airline tickets I can't use

I see SW vouchers on ebay all the time. Check it out for yourself, and you may think it would be worthwhile when you see how much they sell for. Just remember that Ebay will have a small fee for selling them.