We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Show Ideas?

Arizona
Level Contributor
60 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Show Ideas?

Hi. I'm looking for a show that would be in the $75 and under range. Pretty much open to any type of show. We will be there Sunday-Tuesday.

Any suggestions would be much appreciated!

Milwaukee
Destination Expert
for Milwaukee
Level Contributor
10,452 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Show Ideas?

If you do not have your heart set on a particular show check out the half priced ticket booth. It is near the MGM Grand and the Coca Cola building. You can get tickets at half price the day of a show. You don't get the best seats, but most of the theaters are small enough that it doesn't matter.

Arizona
Level Contributor
60 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Show Ideas?

are there any shows that can be recommended? I would imagine that shows that are half price are that way for a reason. We of course would like to see a good, entertaining show.

Thanks again

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
99 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Show Ideas?

u cant go wrong with danny gans at the mirage.

Milwaukee
Destination Expert
for Milwaukee
Level Contributor
10,452 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Show Ideas?

The half price tickets have a good variety of shows. I suggest you search old posts on this site for a web site or do a google search for a listing of shows. Since I don't know if you might enjoy or be offended by a topless show, what type of music you like, whether or not you like comedy shows, it is just a little difficult for me to make a recommendation. My crystal ball is in the repair shop this week.

Arizona
Level Contributor
60 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Show Ideas?

Ok. I will be a little more specific. We have no problem with a topless show, we love comedy, musicwise we are pretty much open except for country and older music like Wayne Newton. In the past we have seen a couple shows at the Improv, we have seen Blue Man Group, and Mystere. Our tastes are very broad and would just like to see a good show no matter what the topic. I hope that helps narrow is down a little. We are very open to suggestions.

We were looking into X or V at Aladdin. Any comments on those?

San Antonio, Texas
Level Contributor
3,030 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Show Ideas?

Jublilee, Lance Burton, Folies Bergere, Clint Holmes, Danny Gans(if you can spend extra)

And, check the headliners who may be here while you are in town....maybe you can get tickets to the Jay Leno show or something if he's here when you are : )

dallas
Level Contributor
2,206 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Show Ideas?

if you like rock and roll we will rock you is great.

for a feel good and abba music momma mia.

jubilee is good for old type vegas show. not for all

"V" is ok to good more of "B" show poor showroom the masks part was good you can get tickets at 50% off

Arizona
Level Contributor
60 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Show Ideas?

Hi all. Do the morning/afternoon board readers have anything to add?