We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

cirque tix from my vegas

Richmond, Canada
Level Contributor
1,296 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
cirque tix from my vegas

please explain again. If I use my redemption and my husbands for Ka will we be able to sit together? And how do I arrange this when I redeem from 2 different accounts? thanks so much

Special Offer
Las Vegas to Grand Canyon Helicopter...
6,706 Reviews
from $399.99*
$520.00
Special Offer
Grand Canyon, Hoover Dam from Las...
5,213 Reviews
from $139.99*
$224.90
Grand Canyon West Rim Helicopter and...
927 Reviews
from $598.99*
Monterrey, Mexico
Level Contributor
2,262 posts
420 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: cirque tix from my vegas

Once you both buy the rewards you both get a code and then you have to call to actually get the tickets. Once you call redeem both rewards at the same time with the codes you'll get. The person who assist you should have no problem giving you 2 seats together.

Kenosha, WI
Level Contributor
12,834 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: cirque tix from my vegas

Yes, I have done this many times, and have never had an issue getting 2 seats next to each other.

3. Re: cirque tix from my vegas

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 am, February 20, 2016