We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Eiffel Tower Restaurant

Which Las Vegas hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
bristol, ct
Level Contributor
23 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Eiffel Tower Restaurant

I just made reservations on-line for dinner. Anyone have an opinion on the food. I know that it well be overpriced as I am basically paying for the view. Thought it would be a great experience while I'm there. Also, does anyone know how you are supposed to get to the Eiffel Tower Restaurant once inside Paris.

Thank you very much for your comments and help.

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
99 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Eiffel Tower Restaurant

view is nice,thats about it, food so so..

also i thought there would be some sort of a dress code

in this place but shorts, baseball caps! i thought at times

i was at a buffet!

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
3,040 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Eiffel Tower Restaurant

Hi mdp,

I ate there on my wedding night (7/4/03) and last year on my anniversary. I plan on eating there this year too. I LOVED the food. Yes, a bit pricey, but excellent food. I did not leave there starving either. The view is incredible. Make sure you get a table by the window but keep in mind there are only tables for two. If you are a party of more you must sit in the middle of the restaurant.

laguna niguel, ca
Level Contributor
7,324 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Eiffel Tower Restaurant

There is elevator on the ground floor. I guess everyone has a different opinion but we thought the place was pretty special, and yes they do have a dress code. There are a ton of restaurants in vegas more expensive but none with a better room.