We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Xs at encore nightclub

2 posts
1 review
Xs at encore nightclub

Hello

Just bought David guetta tickets online, on a Saturday night in May.

Just read some really bad reviews about 3 hour ques and not very good customer service.

I was just wondering, if anyone's been, could I not just go at around 1am just before David guetta is about to play, instead of going there early at 10pm as it says on my ticket?

Thanks in advance everyone!

philly
Level Contributor
1,958 posts
11 reviews
1. Re: Xs at encore nightclub

You can show up to a club whenever you want as long as it is open. Problem is that there's no guarantee queues will be smaller at 1am than they are at 10pm. On the contrary, they can very well be worse.

My advice would actually be show up as early as possible to try to beat the lines and just hang out until 1am when the DJ comes on.

As far as the customer service goes, most of the time, ppl have problems with bottle service. They think they're paying for the table from open to close when they're paying for the table as long as they keep buying bottles. As soon as the liquor is gone, club hosts want the area to be cleaned for others who paid for bottle service.

Go early, brace yourself for a long, fun, expensive night (standing if you haven't purchased a table) and enjoy! Clubbing in Vegas is fun. Don't sweat the small stuff😉

Edited: 7:10 pm, January 18, 2015
Reno, Nevada
Level Contributor
40 posts
1 review
2. Re: Xs at encore nightclub

XS is the BEST!! Get there early, you'll enjoy it! :)

3. Re: Xs at encore nightclub

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, January 21, 2016