We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

The Steakhouse at CC

LITTLETON
Level Contributor
235 posts
106 reviews
Save Topic
The Steakhouse at CC

We had originally planned to try the Top of the World or the Eiffel Tower restaurant for my bday dinner while in Vegas, but after all the good reviews for The Steakhouse at C.C. should we try there OR should we try C.C. for brunch and go to dinner elsewhere.

grande prairie...
3 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: The Steakhouse at CC

Hello,

Stayed at circus circus (not the best hotel) we just got back. We tried to eat at the steakhouse every night we were there, and it was always booked so it must be really good. I believe it is a little cheaper too if price is a concern. Personally I would much rather eat on top of the eiffel tower. Mind you I have never heard anything good or bad about that restaurant except that it is very expensive.

Good luck, sorry I could not tell you from personal experience. Have a great time I'm jealous we love it there it was our first time last week and we were amazed.

Holly

Level Contributor
8,463 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: The Steakhouse at CC

bkjds, I think it depends on what kind of food you want and your budget. If you want steak or seafood, the CC Steakhouse is the best and least expensive.

If you want French, then Eiffel Tower is OK but one of the most expensive in town. Andres downtown is considered the best French food in town FWIW

Strat is OK, but again the most expensive in town.

MidwestUSA
Level Contributor
658 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: The Steakhouse at CC

If it was me and as much as I love CC Steakhouse then I would do the birthday dinner and brunch there but if your looking for some romance I guess the stratosphere or Eiffle Tower with the view would be nicer but much more expensive and the food not as good. I guess you'll have to use your own judgement and what is most important to you.

Las Vegas, Nevada
Level Contributor
154 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: The Steakhouse at CC

We have dinner every year at the steak house at CC it's the best dinner I have ever had. Very nice and clean.

Vegas locals

Austin, TX.
Level Contributor
4,889 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: The Steakhouse at CC

Understand you are paying much more for location than the food at either Strat or Paris Tower. If you want fantastic French cuisine, Andre's downtown is the place. The Steak House at Circus Circus has the best steaks in town for the money, but you might want to close your eyes and hold your nose when walking thru CC.

http://www.andresfrenchrest.com/

lvindex.com/vegas/dining/steakhouse.htm

LITTLETON
Level Contributor
235 posts
106 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: The Steakhouse at CC

Thanks for all the input, I think we will more than likely try the brunch and CC. I think even though pricey we will try one of the "special" places in Vegas i.e. Eiffel Tower or Strat. We have a friend that worked at Andres, so we have already had that wonderful experience...

Ocean City Md.
Level Contributor
140 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: The Steakhouse at CC

I can only comment on The top of the world at the Strat. It was one of the best dinners I have ever had. The view was awesome and it revolves so you get a view of the entire city.