We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Zumanity and "O" Anything Cheaper

Which Las Vegas hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Oklahoma City...
Level Contributor
146 posts
131 reviews
Save Topic
Zumanity and "O" Anything Cheaper

Is "O" worth paying a $160 a ticket for good seats or can you pay the $90 for descent seats?

Ive have read that most people either love or hate Zumanity, so i dont feel like buying $95 tickets and then hate it, any suggestions.

Of course I wanted to see Mystere because i have yet to see any negatives about it, but its "black" the week that im going:(

Are there any other shows that are similiar but cheaper? Possibly Midngiht fantasies or X at the Aladdin?

annapolis, md
Level Contributor
377 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Zumanity and "O" Anything Cheaper

If you can get the good seats for O, do it. Do NOT buy the cheap seats... I was so disappointed in my nose bleed seats so O is now my least favorite Cirque... it was not the performance, it was how I couldn't see anything from where I was sitting. Total waste of money for the cheap seats.

Belo Horizonte...
Level Contributor
210 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Zumanity and "O" Anything Cheaper

i saw both "o" with limited view and Zumanity best seat

save your money to "o" even the limited view was great zumanity is awful doesn't make sense, im open minded and it doesnt make any sence this is not cirque du soleil.

MidwestUSA
Level Contributor
658 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Zumanity and "O" Anything Cheaper

How about KA at MGM? It is the newest Cirque show that most everyone says they like. That is too bad about Mystere not open for the time you are there as it is my favorite and have seen it twice. I have also seen O and we had pretty good seats and I really don't think there is a bad seat in the place but sure didn't realize the tickets have gone up that much. We paid $125 for the best seats 2 yrs. ago. I don't believe I would pay the $160 today for the show as it sure isn't that good. That is why Mystere is an even more likable show as it is still pretty reasonable considering all the other prices of Cirque shows.