We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

It's a sickness

Michigan
Level Contributor
111 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
It's a sickness

I changed my "weatherbug" (a program that sits down by my clock to reveal the weather) to Vegas....just glanced down and it's 67 degrees there right now...woo hoo...only 30 degrees here. Now you know I"ve gone off the deep end when I change the clock to Vegas time....lol

Las Vegas
Level Contributor
1,322 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: It's a sickness

Actually, it's beautiful here today - sunshine, blue sky - it's a great weather day!!!

Michigan
Level Contributor
111 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: It's a sickness

I know I've been looking at web cams all day....sunny and the streets are dry.....lol

San Francisco...
Level Contributor
2,718 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: It's a sickness

I can't wait for the HEAT!!! I'll be back in June and I'm hopin for 90+degrees and a fat drink poolside!

wisconsin
Level Contributor
57 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: It's a sickness

I thought I was bad. I went to the Weather channel and checked it out today. We are 30 degrees here too with snow coming on Sunday. April 4th I'll be sitting at a vp machine in Vegas.Can't wait.

Copperas Cove, Texas
Level Contributor
1,568 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: It's a sickness

where can you look at the webcams, tammi?

i would love to see some live video of vegas right about now...

thanks..

bella

Copperas Cove, Texas
Level Contributor
1,568 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: It's a sickness

ok dunno if i am doubling this post or if it got erased but im interested in lookin at the webcams, tammi where did u find em?

bella

Florida
Level Contributor
1,136 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: It's a sickness

It's not a sickness, tammijoe,

It's LOVE!!!! ;-)

Level Contributor
7,681 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: It's a sickness

Bella,

Go to Yahoo or Google, put Vegas Webcam as your seacrh and watch them for hours on end.

Joe