We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

The Hotel at Mandalay-questions

Which Las Vegas hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Hampton, New...
Level Contributor
495 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
The Hotel at Mandalay-questions

I hope this isnt too stupid or confusing. We are staying at the Hotel at Mandalay.

Does anyone know the price to get into the spa, even without treatments(just to workout). And is there a seperate spa for the Hotel, and Mandalay Bay? Do hotel guests get any breaks on price?

Just looking for some advice on how to handle the spa situation because we both work out, but don't want to spend a fortune.

Thanks.

ferndale, mi
Level Contributor
275 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: The Hotel at Mandalay-questions

W-Man, I too will be staying there and have loooked into stuff like this. Sounds like its about $30 to $35 per day to use the spa. Even to just work out. Looks like push ups in the room and jogging on the strip for me (if hangover permits).

And yes, it is a spa for THEhotel, separate from that of Mandalay Bay. I think it's even $30 per day to use the Moorea Beach Club pool as well (supposedly clothing optional). That may be worth it just to skip the mad crowds at the wave pool, though. Sounds like they get you for everything extra, except the elevator ride to the room.

Can't wait to stay there, though. I've heard a lot of great things about it.

Let me know if you hear of any other good info. about the place.

Later