We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Caesars in June almost $400/night

Lowell...
Level Contributor
9 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Caesars in June almost $400/night

I will be staying at Caesars for a wedding June 12-15. Just wondering if there is a reason the prices are so much higher than everywhere else now.(close to $400) Just a few weeks ago they were $150 for the same rooms.

1. Re: Caesars in June almost $400/night

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may repost if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 1:14 am, May 05, 2014
Edited: 1:14 am, May 05, 2014
Tampa, Florida
Level Contributor
5,103 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Caesars in June almost $400/night

Didn't see any big conventions going on, but it includes a weekend. You can get much cheaper rates next door at the Mirage.

milwaukee
Level Contributor
2,375 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Caesars in June almost $400/night

Caesars properties are all over the map for rates as they can jump and drop almost daily regardless of convention especially if your booking through TotalRewards.

Lowell...
Level Contributor
9 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Caesars in June almost $400/night

Thanks. I'm hoping they come back down before we leave for our trip so we can get a better deal. We should have booked earlier I guess. I just didn't understand why nicer hotels are less, I thought maybe there was something big going on that I was missing.

5. Re: Caesars in June almost $400/night

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, May 07, 2015