We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.
TripAdvisor
Las Vegas
Search

Lmt club should I book with them

Mackay, Australia
3 posts
Lmt club should I book with them
Save

Hey Guys,

I'm heading to Vegas in October and I'm thinking of booking through lmt club. Some of the places we want to stay at are nearly $200 cheap with them. Has anyone had any problems with booking through them?

vancouver
Level Contributor
2,446 posts
39 reviews
66 helpful votes
1. Re: Lmt club should I book with them
Save

According to my account info I've booked with them 11 times. No problems yet. I recommend them constantly because their prices can be awesome but a lot of people are put off by the members only aspect. IMHO for travel they are in the top 3 'must check' sites and are about as reliable as booking direct.

Shelby Township...
Destination Expert
for Paradise
Level Contributor
2,619 posts
50 reviews
71 helpful votes
2. Re: Lmt club should I book with them
Save

We reserved Palazzo last year thru LMTclub.com without any incident. The rate after taxes and resort fee was 173 dollars per night. That beat every other price out there by a long shot. They were offering the Four Seasons in Las Vegas for 125 dollars a night at that time.

Just bear in mind if even if you are playing a billion dollars on the slots, your room will not be comped because your booking is a third-party booking.

You will almost certainly still be liable for resort fees because the hotels hate to give that money up.

Mackay, Australia
3 posts
3. Re: Lmt club should I book with them
Save

Thanks for your advice. How far in advance do you book your accomodation?

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
51 posts
159 reviews
58 helpful votes
4. Re: Lmt club should I book with them
Save

Hi Larissa, we are from Perth, Western Australia and have been using LMT.com the whole 6 weeks we have been in the USA. We have had no troubles at all and find there rates fantastic especially if you book last minute.

5. Re: Lmt club should I book with them

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:15 am, April 18, 2015