We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Question for ParisDreamin on Golf

Australia
Level Contributor
11 posts
35 reviews
Save Topic
Question for ParisDreamin on Golf

Hi We loved your reply to our golf question in Vegas made us laugh, have you played in Orlando? We are staying at Cypress Creek Villas on the unlimited Golf package, the boy wants to know if the courses are good?

Anthea

thanks again.

Australia
Level Contributor
11 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Question for ParisDreamin on Golf

Also any advice on best place to buy new clubs in LA or Orlando?

Australia
Level Contributor
11 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Question for ParisDreamin on Golf

you out there Parisdreamin????

Los Altos...
Level Contributor
728 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Question for ParisDreamin on Golf

Sorry, Tally, didn't notice the post until just now. Hope you are still checking on it. Places to buy clubs in LA, Roger Dunn superstore in Santa Ana has EVERYTHING under the sun in golf. It's the biggest golf store I've seen. I wouldn't buy clubs in Vegas, everything will generally be grossly overpriced. One of the best ways to buy clubs is through the Edwin Watts mail order and internet site. But obviously, mail order to your home town could incur some serious charges. Edwin Watts is based in Florida, though, and as I recall there may be an Edwin Watts store in Orlando. You might want to check it out. As for the Cypress Creek Villas and the Cypress Creek Country Club, I haven't stayed there/played there. But Golf Digest's Places to Play gives the course three stars, which is about average. The comments on it are decent, though. If you do plan on any more golf in Orlando, although I suspect not so much since I'm sure you're headed to Disney and Universal, the following are my favorite Orlando courses that I've played:

1) Disney's Osprey Ridge

2) Orange County National-Crooked Cat

3) Grand Cypress

4) Legacy Club at Alaqua Lakes

5) Bay Hill

6) Orange County National-Panther Lake

7) Disney's Eagle Pines

8) Championsgate-National

9) Celebration Golf Club

10) Metrowest

Australia
Level Contributor
11 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Question for ParisDreamin on Golf

was checking thanks so much , we have 2 days in LA and were planning to go to the Roger Dunn store, again thanks

Anthea