We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

cheapest place(s) to get married?

Mesa, Arizona
Level Contributor
51 posts
Save Topic
cheapest place(s) to get married?

I'm going to vegas with my sweetie of 12 years in a few weeks for the first time. Part of me thinks it might be fun to get married "for real." We have no family to bring, don't care about goofy pictures and what-not, we're already committed and behave like married people. We just 'might' want to get that little piece of paper that makes it all legit. I don't want to make any reservations, because the first time we did that he backed out, and the second time we did that i backed out. Anyway, if the mood hits, where can we go for a quick cheap no frills piece of legal paper?

Thanks

Las Vegas
Level Contributor
1,322 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: cheapest place(s) to get married?

Chapel at the Court House - had rates starting at $19.00 You can find several chapels with rates in the $35 range -

Oro VAlley Arizona
Level Contributor
280 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: cheapest place(s) to get married?

first you need to get the license, just take a cab down to the court house, any cab will know the address. Then if you really want simple ask the cab driver to take you to the drive thru wedding chapel. How's that for short & sweet.

Got married in Las Vegas at the Little Church of the West and we made our arrangemnts either the day before or 2 days before, but it was during the week. Its a nice little chapel/church to get married in.