We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel Help!

Which Las Vegas hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
cleethorpes u.k.
Level Contributor
340 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Hotel Help!

We'be booked for 5 nights at the Venetian in a Bella Piazza suite for $199 per night and $259 on the Saturday and 1 night at the Bellagio in September for $199, but have just been sent an e-mail for Ceasers for free upgrade to Palace Tower for $160 per night - even on the week-end.

Is it worth changing as the price seems so cheap, or should I stay at the Venetian?

Irvine, California
Level Contributor
33,862 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotel Help!

I got the email too. If it was me I'd cancel you're reservations and book Caesars. Palace Tower is great and at that price you can't go wrong.

Looking at the promotion, I think it may be what Harrah's refer to as a package which may mean you have to pay for your entire stay in advance.

For anybody who may be interested the offer code is SUMR6

London, United...
Level Contributor
17,857 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotel Help!

Don't think twice, book the Caesar's room now before they don't have any of those Palace Tower rooms available any longer!! You won't regret the change at all. Caesar's has a better location for one thing and secondly, Palace Tower is very nice!! You will like it! Cancel the room at Bellagio too.

cleethorpes u.k.
Level Contributor
340 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hotel Help!

Thanks for your replies, I am cancelling both and booking Cesaers,

we are staying at the Bellagio as well on our return from San Francisco and got that for $179 so I am well pleased!!!!!!

Ohio
Level Contributor
35 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Hotel Help!

I read your email where you said you emailed Ceaser's for a free upgrade? How do you do this? Do they have a website?

Thank you

Michelle

Portland
Level Contributor
1,841 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Hotel Help!

He was just sent an email from Caesars (how can you all misspell Ancient Rome's great leader?). He probably is on their email list.

Also, you are kidding about whether Caesars has its own website?

If you aren't......try putting Caesars into Google. You will find...

www.caesars.com

6. Re: Hotel Help!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:22 am, August 13, 2009