We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Thomas Cook from Manchester,check your flight times again!

Which Las Vegas hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Walsall, United...
Level Contributor
1,879 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Thomas Cook from Manchester,check your flight times again!

We're booked to go 20th July and I've just checked my booking and the flights have changed both in bound and outbound!

Thomas cook have so far not bothered to inform us of this! It's only by a couple of hours each way but it's messed up our parking a bit as that was pre booked!

I wonder when, if ever, they'll inform us?

Anyway, night be worth anyone booked with Thomas Cook to have a look!

Newcastle, United...
7 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Thomas Cook from Manchester,check your flight times again!

Do you know what plane they use? Was trying to have a look earlier and can't find it anywhere. We're going in April

Walsall, United...
Level Contributor
1,879 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Thomas Cook from Manchester,check your flight times again!

I think it's an Airbus A330-200, Ours from our seat layout is a 3-3-3

3. Re: Thomas Cook from Manchester,check your flight times again!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 8:35 pm, January 03, 2014
Level Contributor
24 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Thomas Cook from Manchester,check your flight times again!

We fly on the 30th April and both flight times have changed on ours. No communication from Thomas Cook!

On our seat plan it also shows a 3-3-3 layout but seat guru suggests that Thomas Cook don't have such a layout.

Obviously, I suspect Thomas Cook information to be correct but can anyone confirm if the flights from Manchester are indeed the 3-3-3 layout.

Walsall, United...
Level Contributor
1,879 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Thomas Cook from Manchester,check your flight times again!

No one said the flight times were set in stone VegasB!!!

I was just pointing it out that our flight times had changed and Thomas Cook HADN'T informed us!

It was just a heads up and for people to check because Thomas cook only do 2 flights a week from Manchester I'm guessing that the times have changed for all of them!

North Carolina
Level Contributor
1,660 posts
286 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Thomas Cook from Manchester,check your flight times again!

It is not unusual here for flights to be changed. The last time it happened was when I had a nonstop flight to Salt Lake City in July, 2012, and it was changed to a stop in Phoenix. If you never have flight changes usually where you live, consider yourself lucky.

Walsall, United...
Level Contributor
1,879 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Thomas Cook from Manchester,check your flight times again!

LancsVegas, the only thing I can tell you is that We have pre booked our seats on Thomas cook website and we could have chosen any seats from a 3-3-3 layout! I'm hoping it's the correct plane! lol. At the back of the plane they do go to a 2-3-2 layout!

Canada
Level Contributor
3,169 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Thomas Cook from Manchester,check your flight times again!

Chivas69 - when flight times/schedules change, airlines always (or should always) send out an email notifying passengers of the itinerary change. Phone Thomas Cook and make sure they have your correct email on file.

Walsall, United...
Level Contributor
1,879 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Thomas Cook from Manchester,check your flight times again!

Guys, I know flights change! It was just a heads up to those flying in from Manchester that your flight most probably has changed and that TC probably haven't informed you!

Walsall, United...
Level Contributor
1,879 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Thomas Cook from Manchester,check your flight times again!

They have my email as they've sent me messages confirming my booked seats!

It may be different here in the UK as our holiday companies tend to leave it until the last legally point possible to inform it's customers of anything! Normally about 1 week before they would have to start paying any compensation!