We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Panda Express

Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
33 posts
Save Topic
Panda Express

Hi all, just a quick question. is there any panda express outlet near MGM? Thanks in advance

Colombo, Sri Lanka
Destination Expert
for Sri Lanka
Level Contributor
55,467 posts
197 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Panda Express

Yes for sure, upstairs in one of the malls just north of the main entrance, part of a bigger foodcourt. Signposted from the outside so you should be able to find it in the midst of all options.

Have fun,

<Erik> & [Sandya]

Level Contributor
567 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Panda Express

As above, and if you go to their website, it gives you all the locations, there is a lot of them in Vegas. I developed a real love of it when we were there, I had it about 3 times, I wish we had them in the UK!

Brooklyn
Level Contributor
744 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Panda Express

No More Panda! LOL. My friends and I have a ban on Panda Express as we ate it one too many times on our last trip. Maybe in two years we will try it again. To your question there is one in the Miracle Mile Mall attached to Planet Hollywood.

4. Re: Panda Express

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 12:35 pm, December 20, 2013
Maryland
Destination Expert
for Las Vegas, Washington DC, County Donegal, Western Ireland
Level Contributor
55,613 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Panda Express

I'm gonna take a wild guess that they like the food.

1060 W Addison...
Level Contributor
10,156 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Panda Express

As mentioned, there is a Panda Express in the Showcase Mall food court right in front of the MGM. Usually nice views from that food court... now it's mostly a view of the NYNY construction.

There's also a Panda Express in a strip mall across the street from Mandalay Bay. One nice thing about that Panda Express is that they have out door tables if the weather is nice.

Tempe, AZ
Level Contributor
10,856 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Panda Express

Go all the way to Vegas to eat at Panda Express.

That's livin', folks.

Las Vegas, Nevada
Level Contributor
1,780 posts
125 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Panda Express

To each their own. Clearly the OP doesn't have panda where they live.

What's the difference betweenpeople coming for In-N-Out or Panda? I have friends who visit and the first thing they want is In-N-Out. Boggles my mind, but they don't have that where they live.

Wales
Level Contributor
89 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Panda Express

Orange Chicken, ..........Yes please.

Greater London...
Level Contributor
132 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Panda Express

We have found that pick up stix in the excalibur food court is tastier than Panda Express. It's the perfect hangover stodgy food.

Edited: 3:07 pm, December 20, 2013