We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

best place to watch fireworks NYE 2013-14?

Which Las Vegas hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Shipley, England...
Level Contributor
55 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
best place to watch fireworks NYE 2013-14?

hi i'm going to Vegas with my sister and friend on 26th Dec this year for 10 nights so going to be there over the new year. But i dont know the best place to see the fireworks. me and mate went last year for the first time and stayed at circus circus so went to treasure island Senor frogs balcony to see in the New year. We was gonna stay on the strip but were advised it would be v v busy and to avoid it due to been safe. From where we were the fireworks were really good but the strip didn't look too busy (been London NYE and tat was manic and wasn't even in the best spot but this year we are staying at flamingo which is more central and don't want to go to the same place as last year so what else can people recommend apart from staying at hotel. Will the strip be busier where we are? we want somewhere with a good atmosphere!

Levelland, Texas
Level Contributor
226 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: best place to watch fireworks NYE 2013-14?

Go right out in the middle of the street with a drink in hand.....Enjoy!!!!My bet is it will not be as busy on a Wed.Have fun!!!!

ESSEX
Level Contributor
39 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: best place to watch fireworks NYE 2013-14?

Get tickets to one of the parties with a balcony so you can watch the fireworks and have a great night at the same time.

Shipley, England...
Level Contributor
55 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: best place to watch fireworks NYE 2013-14?

We did that last year and it cost us 200 USD for VIP and balcony and it was well busy u couldn't get to the bars and half of the things u were meant to get free with our price u didn't we asked and they said no ur not on the offer we ended up standing in a corner as most of balcony was tables

4. Re: best place to watch fireworks NYE 2013-14?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:19 am, October 21, 2014