We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Venetian buffet????????

Which Las Vegas hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Scotland U.K.
Level Contributor
113 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
Venetian buffet????????

Just read e review about the venetian hotel,and they said the buffet was awesome. Does the Venetian have a buffet? we couldn't find one last year,but maybe they have one now. If they do have a buffet where is it! Cheers, Mags.

MidwestUSA
Level Contributor
658 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Venetian buffet????????

Have no idea what they are talking about as there is no buffet at Venetian. I wonder if it was the Bellagio as they do have the #1 rated buffet in Vegas?

annapolis, md
Level Contributor
377 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Venetian buffet????????

I don't think they have one-- maybe the reviewer was thinking about the Mandalay Bay or Bellagio? They both have awesome buffets.

Los Angeles
7 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Venetian buffet????????

Stayed at Venetian two years ago and I did go to a Sunday Champagne Brunch at one of the restaurant there. It was an All-U-Can-Eat Lobster/Oyster/LegOfLamb buffet that cost about $50/pp. Understood it wasn't a normal offering but just for Sunday. Don't remember the name but it's the restaurant that has 2 floors.

Menu also includes Filet Magnon, Cherrystone clams, Shrimp Cocktail, all kinds of fish, etc.

Vancouver
Level Contributor
108 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Venetian buffet????????

There is a awesome buffet that is at the Alladin Hotel. Perhaps that is the one you were referring to... they were rated #1 aprox 1.5 years ago when I was last in Las Vegas.

Scotland U.K.
Level Contributor
113 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Venetian buffet????????

Cheers guys,thanx for all the replys. Going to try out a lot of buffets while in Las Vegas (April, 12 nights), maybe i'll find the imagenary one at the Venetian? Who are we to say the poster didn't see a buffet in V, they might have had a lot to drink or a good imagination. ( only jocking, don't want offend anyone). Thanx again for the help. Mags

A R
Los Angeles...
Level Contributor
248 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Venetian buffet????????

I think the post you reffer to was talking about the mini breakfast buffet at the Grand Lux Cafe within the Venetian.