We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Fetish and fantasy ball .....what to expect?

Which Las Vegas hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Pearson, Georgia
Level Contributor
72 posts
54 reviews
Save Topic
Fetish and fantasy ball .....what to expect?

So I have researched quite a bit on the ffb at hard rock.....most everything is photos of thousands of costumed people.....has anyone got any better info....

Philadelphia
Level Contributor
7,919 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Fetish and fantasy ball .....what to expect?

What sort of information are you looking for?

It's a big, not-too-crowded party - the venue is plenty large enough to handle it. I see that this year GA has two entrances so that should help solve the line problems they've had in the past. The Joint has a great sound system and the two years we went the performers ranged from very good to fantastic. If you're not staying at the HR don't even think of driving - take a cab over. You can take a small camera in but not one that looks "professional".

Las Vegas, Nevada
Level Contributor
4,345 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Fetish and fantasy ball .....what to expect?

" thousands of costumed people"

Never went - but that sounds about right. Probably a great place to meet others into any lifestyle you can imagine - -

You probably found this already but here is the "teaser" (I'm actually LESS interested after watching it. . .)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6UuYCZnuVq4

Carlsbad CA
Level Contributor
1,746 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Fetish and fantasy ball .....what to expect?

No real fetishes served. Need to go somewhere else for foot worship.

Las Vegas, Nevada
Level Contributor
1,748 posts
118 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Fetish and fantasy ball .....what to expect?

I was planning to go but the recent gov shutdown and the whole not getting paid thing is putting a damper on my Halloween plans:(.

Philadelphia
Level Contributor
7,919 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Fetish and fantasy ball .....what to expect?

>No real fetishes served

Actually, they are, albeit in rather mild form. When last we attended one could try out a variety of B&D situations, there was loads of latex, leather, etc. I'm certain anyone interested in foot worship could have easily located a few dozen fellow travelers more than willing to join in on either side.

Long Island
Level Contributor
214 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Fetish and fantasy ball .....what to expect?

I'm so happy someone brought this up. I'm gonna be in town with my schizo friend that day.

Pearson, Georgia
Level Contributor
72 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Fetish and fantasy ball .....what to expect?

thanks PhilyWil, I was just curious about whether or not it was a full on dance party, or more of a

"socializing-/-dance if you wanna" party. I have been to Vegas three years in a row during the FFB and have always wanted to go, I just didn't know what to expect. I think I am going to just be brave and go this time!! Thanks for the info!!

Las Vegas, Nevada
Level Contributor
9,514 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Fetish and fantasy ball .....what to expect?

It has calmed down considerably from the old days. No nudity; no pasties; no liquid latex. No realistic fake genitalia; no realistic weapons. I think codpieces are forbidden, but I am not certain (does a codpeice constitute the "showing of the covered male genitals in a discernibly turgid state"?)

No, it is just somewhat more explicitly sexual than an everyday nightclub experience. Okay, much more explicit, but still not like the old days (which were a swingers type experience)!

Long Island
Level Contributor
214 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Fetish and fantasy ball .....what to expect?

Thanks for the info Mike45LC. Is it all just a dance club like experience, or are there rooms that offer something else? I'm considering doing the VIP for the extra room if that is a place that is a bit of a respite.

Pearson, Georgia
Level Contributor
72 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Fetish and fantasy ball .....what to expect?

jmg416 are there any VIP tix available...we thought of doing that because you have a sitting area, but I thought those were sold out? Do you know? Well I can check ticketmaster ...