We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Promotions valid on Labor day.

N Ireland-UK
Level Contributor
1,520 posts
48 reviews
Save Topic
Promotions valid on Labor day.

I am wondering do hotels honour promos Labor day eg free buffets they may offer or resort credit. I have booked Aria with the free buffet offer and have tried emailing them to confirm if its valid but no reply as yet, I will call them after work just to chase it up but in the meantime I was just wondering does anyone know from experience if hotels honour promos on Labor day.

Special Offer
Las Vegas to Grand Canyon Helicopter...
6,705 Reviews
from $399.99*
$520.00
Special Offer
Grand Canyon, Hoover Dam from Las...
5,205 Reviews
from $139.99*
$224.90
Grand Canyon West Rim Helicopter and...
926 Reviews
from $598.99*
Irvine, California
Level Contributor
33,862 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Promotions valid on Labor day.

I think in your case you'll be fine. With resort credit just charge stuff to your room and have the credit applied when you check out. And don't free buffet deals work in a similar way? You charge the buffet to your room and it's then deducted from your final bill.

They're not going to stop you charging to your room over a holiday weekend! If the deal you've booked wasn't available then, it would have been blacked out and you couldn't have made the reservation at all.

N Ireland-UK
Level Contributor
1,520 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Promotions valid on Labor day.

Thanks Blagger for your reply,i think even if costs go up slightly I can just charge the extra to my room. Have a great weekend.

3. Re: Promotions valid on Labor day.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, August 25, 2014