We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Veronic "Voices" discount code

Coral Springs...
Level Contributor
751 posts
111 reviews
Save Topic
Veronic "Voices" discount code

Does anyone know of a discount code for the Veronic "Voices" show at Bally's?

The one that was posted last week ("Vpaper") is no longer valid, and I was wondering if there are any more of them out there....

Thanks!

Special Offer
Las Vegas to Grand Canyon Helicopter...
6,706 Reviews
from $399.99*
$520.00
Special Offer
Grand Canyon, Hoover Dam from Las...
5,210 Reviews
from $139.99*
$224.90
Grand Canyon West Rim Helicopter and...
926 Reviews
from $598.99*
London, Canada
Level Contributor
2,993 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Veronic "Voices" discount code

That promo is expired, but the one through Travelzoo is still active. This is how I purchased our tickets, and while they were a lot more than $2.50, they were still 50% off and you can actually book table and booth seats with this offer.

travelzoo.com/entertainment/…

Lanarkshire
Destination Expert
for Quarteira, Las Vegas
Level Contributor
3,452 posts
131 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Veronic "Voices" discount code

Looks like Ticketmaster has stopped selling tickets altogether on this show for some reason.

Have they been swamped with requests do you think ?

Or am i clicking the wrong buttons ? lol

England
Level Contributor
1,911 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Veronic "Voices" discount code

More importantly, is the show any good?

wales uk
Level Contributor
4 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Veronic "Voices" discount code

Went to. see Veronic Voices last night and all I can say is WOW. I have never heard of her before but bought the $2.50 tickets on Monday night. The show was completely sold out but lots of people there had the ticket master printed sheet ticket like us so I assume that they paid the same as US. Also sitting behind were a crowd of people who were saying that they had been invited, and they were obviously from the theatre scene by the way they were talking, and there were lots of local people there too. Anyway I was amazed from the beginning. She sang a lot of shortened songs from the classics like Billy Halliday and Streisland. She sang Judy Garland and Lisa Minelli. From more modern times have sang Britney and Aguillera, she sang Pink and she sang Adelle. She also did an amazing Celine and many many more and she got the crowd going. She didn't get everyone 100 per cent, but close enough. If you get the chance go and see her. She entertained us for 1 1/2 hours, but I would quite happily pay full price to see her again.

Memphis, TN
Level Contributor
98 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Veronic "Voices" discount code

I was just able to get two of the $2.50 tickets for Oct 10th's show. It took me several attempts today as the first few times I went on it wasn't accepting the code. It finally did but every seat I tried to pick said "someone else had it" or another message. Then I entered the code and switched to let it pick me the best two seats and it worked.

Not sure why it wasn't working the first few times.

Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
10 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Veronic "Voices" discount code

I just tried and it works. I think they put a 2 tickets limit per order. But I am successful with 2 orders and able to select 4 seats together for Aug 29/2013

Good luck everyone!!

Las Vegas, Nevada
Level Contributor
100 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Veronic "Voices" discount code

Got some tickets for this in October, really great way to see a top notch show at bargain prices.

Coral Springs...
Level Contributor
751 posts
111 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Veronic "Voices" discount code

I just got on and the code worked....got two tickets for September 21 for a total of $5.00....

Can't wait!!!

Thank you so much for responding, and VIVA LAS VEGAS!!!

San Francisco...
3 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Veronic "Voices" discount code

Where did you get seats?

I got seats on the very first row, but far to the right. I am wondering if I should have got some where center further back.

Coral Springs...
Level Contributor
751 posts
111 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Veronic "Voices" discount code

It wouldn't work when I tried to select the seats myself, so I opted for "best available" and got the "Celebrity" Section, row N....it's kinda toward the back, but the theatre isn't that big and for $5, it's fine....