We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bonus rounds in slots

MN
Level Contributor
250 posts
13 reviews
Bonus rounds in slots

Do you have any games that have better paying and more fun bonus games (if you can get to them)?

Some games have much better bonus plays than others. I have played though quite a bit of money to get to the bonus only to get $5. back. I plan slots as entertainment and am not looking to make a killing but at least like to have a decent return from the bonus. Going in October.

Any new slots that you have played? Thank you

Fort Lauderdale...
Level Contributor
1,786 posts
67 reviews
1. Re: Bonus rounds in slots

Family Guy at Flamingo was great in May. Turned $100 into $800 in an hour or so with tons of bonuses.

Columbus
Level Contributor
181 posts
39 reviews
2. Re: Bonus rounds in slots

I can tell you that one of the WORST machines for bonuses in my experience is Goldfish. More than once I've hit a "bonus" and there's all kinds of bells and whistles and multipliers and wilds.....and then I get the consolation prize of $0.50 or $1.00.

michigan
Level Contributor
367 posts
49 reviews
3. Re: Bonus rounds in slots

I absolutely LOVE Siberian penny slots. I play 1.00 per bet and once you get a bonus, you make out pretty well. That is my go to slot machine!!

las vegas
Level Contributor
604 posts
22 reviews
4. Re: Bonus rounds in slots

China shore or buffalo.

North Carolina
Level Contributor
891 posts
33 reviews
5. Re: Bonus rounds in slots

Family Guy never hit for me, but Lord of the Rings, Hot Shots and Willy Wonka did great

albuquerque
Level Contributor
2,806 posts
6. Re: Bonus rounds in slots

I still love the Wizard of OZ, if dorothy visits, and the bubbles keep aaahhh coming...lol, also with the emerald city bonus or the monkey bonus round, which is my favorite. I don't see many of those slots around anymore.

I'll be checking to see if they have the new Willy Wonka slot, after seeing that video here on TA, it looks like fun, not sure about getting bonuses, to keep you playing for a while, but it looks like it would be a fun slot to play.

South Carolina
Level Contributor
3,107 posts
6 reviews
7. Re: Bonus rounds in slots

I have a love/hate relationship with Buffalo slots. In general the big video slots are fun to play (spider man, CSI, Michael Jackson) but the bonuses are very erratic in payback. Wicked Winnings II has proved lucky for me.

los angeles
Level Contributor
1,050 posts
13 reviews
8. Re: Bonus rounds in slots

Saw people hitting like crazy on - I think it's called - "Mystic Stag" at Mandalay. Did nothing for me. Unfortunately I can't remember the name of the game that I did do well on, just that it had bonus reels and a kind of ladder-like thing. Hot Roll is another one that has an okay bonus.

Kenosha, WI
Level Contributor
13,006 posts
16 reviews
9. Re: Bonus rounds in slots

Invaders From the Planet Moolah usually has decent bonus rounds.

DaVince Diamonds and Double DaVinci Diamonds have good bonus rounds (if you can ever get them!)

Epic Monopoly's bonus rounds are hit or miss. You will either get a real small amount, or it will be an excellent payback.

binghamton
Level Contributor
2,714 posts
7 reviews
10. Re: Bonus rounds in slots

Family Guy is a lot of fun with obtainable bonuses but they are generally not very rewarding,at least in my experiences.

Lucky Fountains older version seemed to have frequent bonuses compared to their new version.