We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Iron Maiden at Mandalay Bay Events Centre 12th Sept 2013

Cockermouth, United...
Level Contributor
1,366 posts
Save Topic
Iron Maiden at Mandalay Bay Events Centre 12th Sept 2013

Anyone any idea where I can get a ticket to this sold out show?

Im good to go but a friend of mine has just expressed a desire to come with me and I believe it sold out in one day,

I had a look on Ebay and Stubhub and GA tickets are crazy money, what about scalpers/touts on the night outside the venue? Does this ever happen in Vegas? I have gotten into some great shows here in UK for cheap using that method but im guessing maybe not so much for this?

Another method I have used is just showing up at the box office and asking if there are any no shows to collect tickets, I have got tickets at face value and even been given free entrance using this method but a bit to much of a risk this time I know.

Anyone have any feedback? Thanks

Special Offer
Las Vegas to Grand Canyon Helicopter...
6,625 Reviews
from $399.99*
$520.00
Special Offer
Grand Canyon, Hoover Dam from Las...
5,112 Reviews
from $142.99*
$224.90
Special Offer
Grand Canyon Skywalk Skip-the-Line...
403 Reviews
from $529.99*
$541.00
Special Offer
Grand Canyon West Rim Helicopter and...
915 Reviews
from $598.99*
$650.00
Shag Harbour, Canada
Level Contributor
5,294 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Iron Maiden at Mandalay Bay Events Centre 12th Sept 2013

Joe, I'm unsure if you are aware , but this is a paperless ticket event. Maiden is pretty much the only act that demands it , where available, and it is widely used here in North America. I saw many get burned over here by the scalpers at the Iron Maiden shows I saw last year, and not get in. I would be very reluctant to use any scalpers.

Cockermouth, United...
Level Contributor
1,366 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Iron Maiden at Mandalay Bay Events Centre 12th Sept 2013

Yeah you were right mate I was unaware, perhaps you could enlighten me how a paperless ticket actually works. As I said to you before I have no ticket as such but have guaranteed entry, my mate here doesn't have and will not get that luxury.

Still not sure where im staying on the night of the show or even got a flight booked lol but rest assured I will be there and again as I told you earlier this is a great show and you are in for a great night, hit after hit. Awesome!

Shag Harbour, Canada
Level Contributor
5,294 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Iron Maiden at Mandalay Bay Events Centre 12th Sept 2013

For the paperless events, you need to swipe the credit card you bought the ticket with. No real tickets are issued, when they verify your credit card(by swiping it), you ticket stub spits out right there. really cuts out the scalping a lot. It works well I think.

IMO, stubhub would be the only option I would consider for Maiden. And the prices I see there suck, especially for the pit. It's been sold out for a long time. Fan club members of both Maiden and Megadeth scooped up like 80 percent of the tix.

Cockermouth, United...
Level Contributor
1,366 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Iron Maiden at Mandalay Bay Events Centre 12th Sept 2013

Thanks for that info, just one more question.

If someone was to buy from Stubhub how would that work in view of swiping ones credit card?

Maybe catch you for a beer, not sure what time I will get into the venue but traditionally (well for HOB shows anyhow, not been to the arena) had a couple in Eye Candy pre show. Cheers, up The Irons!