We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

MGM Resorts reciprocity

Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
56 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
MGM Resorts reciprocity

Is there any reciprocity between the MGM resorts (if you are a guest at one can you use the facilities at other MGM hotels)?

Special Offer
Las Vegas to Grand Canyon Helicopter...
6,630 Reviews
from $399.99*
$520.00
Special Offer
Grand Canyon, Hoover Dam from Las...
5,114 Reviews
from $142.99*
$224.90
Special Offer
Grand Canyon Skywalk Skip-the-Line...
404 Reviews
from $529.99*
$541.00
Special Offer
Grand Canyon West Rim Helicopter and...
915 Reviews
from $598.99*
$650.00
Irvine, California
Level Contributor
33,862 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: MGM Resorts reciprocity

If you're asking about pools then the answer is no. This doesn't however apply to pools where cover charges are in place like Wet Republic, Moorea Beach and Bare which are open to anybody who's happy to pay. If you're asking about spas then the answer is yes in most cases though it's possible that appointments for treatments may be restricted to hotel guests only at busy times like holiday weekends. If you just want a day pass for a spa then a fee applies irrespective of whether or not you're a guest.

I can't think of any other facilities that you may possibly be thinking of unless I've missed something that's staring me in the face.

Dallas, Texas
Level Contributor
1,395 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: MGM Resorts reciprocity

Not really.

a couple of "Sort Of'" exceptions I know of:

1 being those features not owned directly by MGM like the Spa at Aria.

Often I'll stay at one of their cheaper properties but get pampered at this Awesome high end spa facility. Not many people do this & even guests of the Aria are paying to get it.

So its only "virtual reciprocity" but you sure will enjoy it!

The 2nd is the bundling of the Buffets.

Great for a foodie because the MGM group has a couple of the very best buffets. Belagio in particular.

You pay a single price and eat like a King at any and all of 'em.

(you will need the gym included in the Aria Spa tip above!)

The foodie down side is that the very top buffets at the moment are at the Cosmo & Caesars.

Also I have seen them also offer/allow reciprocity if a feature is closed, so for example if the NY NY pool were closed you can probably get them to let you into another one.

Calgary, Canada
Level Contributor
265 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: MGM Resorts reciprocity

And Signature MGM lets you use the MGM main pools...

Dallas, Texas
Level Contributor
1,395 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: MGM Resorts reciprocity

Oh! and their frequent gambler card points are redeemable equally anywhere in the MGM network.

5. Re: MGM Resorts reciprocity

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:20 am, July 06, 2014