We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Which Chains Do You Frequent?

California
Destination Expert
for Las Vegas
Level Contributor
43,203 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Which Chains Do You Frequent?

I know that many say "No Chains In Vegas" but I thought a thread on chains might be helpful to International visitors who actually want to sample them. So I thought a list of chains you frequent AT HOME as part of your everyday life might help them make choices. This is not meant to be a list of THE BEST, but those you actually visit as part of your everyday life.

So, which chains do you frequent at home that also have outlets in Las Vegas?

During the week at lunch I almost always have chicken. This will come from either Jack In The Box, KFC, or a Taqueria (non-chain). Proximaty to my office is a factor here.

We almost never go to a chain coffee shop for breakfast, but if we do it would be Shari's. I'm not sure it there is one in Vegas or not.

For dinner or family lunches our favorite is Elephant Bar (not on Strip but one in The District). We go to Olive Garden a couple of times a year. I LOVE their salad, particularly the dressing, so we go just to bring some bottles home.

Fast Food: We have them all, and of course have tried them. We visit McD's 5-6 times a year, mostly with kids. Our family's favorite burger chain is Fuddruckers. But we have plenty of non-chain options if we want a burger.

Our adult daughters like Cheescake Factory and PF Changs, but they are not really for us.

So which chains do you frequent at home?

Seattle
Level Contributor
764 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
71. Re: Which Chains Do You Frequent?

Ok, by that definition McCormick & Schmicks

72. Re: Which Chains Do You Frequent?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:19 am, July 06, 2014