We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Peep show

Miami, Florida
Level Contributor
106 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Peep show

So, we all know Coco is a celebrity with a nice body etc etc....But is the Peepshow good, is it worth it? Or what other show "sexy/sexual/nude" show would you recommend?

Gardendale, Alabama
Destination Expert
for Birmingham
Level Contributor
1,204 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Peep show

The show is good, we saw it twice with Holly. The star is only a small part of the show. The singers and dancers are great, the acts are fun and sexy.

Another fun show was Fantasy at the Luxor. Sexy and entertaining.

New York City, New...
Destination Expert
for Las Vegas
Level Contributor
14,064 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Peep show

I've seen it a few times, with almost every cast except Coco (hope to rectify that on an upcoming trip). It's a fun, sexy show with actual singing/dancing/production values a notch above most of the other "girlie" type shows.

I've seen several of the type with my wife, and this was the only one she ever described as sexy.

Centennial
Level Contributor
1,148 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Peep show

Is it all singing and dancing? any other types of acts?

Argyle, Texas
Level Contributor
1,117 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Peep show

I also saw Peepshow with Holly and loved it. I personally wouldn't see it with Coco because she annoys me, but if you like her, then go for it. The show itself is great.

Temperance, Michigan
Level Contributor
2,218 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Peep show

We have our tickets to go June 2nd. I do like Coco, so it should be fun. Thanks for the review!!

Columbus, Ohio
Level Contributor
248 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: Peep show

Um...my buddy and I thought that it was terrible. The story was fine, but the music was bad and the cast was not attractive at all. Waste of $$$.

Edited: 5:23 pm, May 25, 2013
New York City, New...
Destination Expert
for Las Vegas
Level Contributor
14,064 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Peep show

Wow! I need to move to Columbus. I can only imagine how the people there must look if you thought the Peepshow cast was unattractive... !!

Minneapolis...
Level Contributor
4,699 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Peep show

I saw this show a few years ago when Holly was in it. It was Ok. At that time we saw a show at the Hilton first then Peep Show a few days later. The girls at the Hilton were gorgeous and more physically fit -way better than the girls at Peep Show. The Hilton show (can't remember its name)was in a much smaller venue and had much less expensive sets than Peep Show but had a live band accompanying the show. It was a much better show than Peep Show. So I can see the validity of bartlet's comments.

Edited: 9:13 pm, May 25, 2013
Las Vegas, Nevada
Level Contributor
1,498 posts
1 review
Save Reply
9. Re: Peep show

Jubilee at Bally's is another topless show that is a Vegas must see. Pin-up at the Stratosphere is another sensual show you may want to look into.

Minneapolis...
Level Contributor
4,699 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: Peep show

Jubilee, Fantasy, Xburlesque, and Raack and Roll are others I can think of. And maybe Bite unless that closed- not sure.