We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Luxor & Internet

Which Las Vegas hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Southampton, United...
Level Contributor
8 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Luxor & Internet

Hello.

I already know that Luxor doesn't have wireless in the rooms. If I buy a wireless router will there already be an Ethernet cable. This should mean I put the router in and we can use our iPads!

Wanted to check before I buy a router

Thanks

Kipling. SK
Destination Expert
for Zion National Park
Level Contributor
6,118 posts
131 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Luxor & Internet

Well I haven't been there recently, but a couple of years ago they had an ethernet cable stuffed into the TV cabinet. We had to string it over to our laptop on the workdesk. This was a tower room.

Gravesend, United...
Level Contributor
42 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Luxor & Internet

There is wired internet access via ethernet in the piramid rooms.

I was there in December, there is free WiFi access in the public bar, backstage Deli & also the Krispy Creme that is between Luxor and Excalibur.

Hope that helps.

Orland Hills...
Level Contributor
25 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Luxor & Internet

yes you can bring a router we did in march and worked great we had 2 pyramid suites connecting and out friends were able to connect their laptop and iphones to it

Kenosha, WI
Level Contributor
11,961 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Luxor & Internet

This is good to know. I will be staying at the Luxor next month, and I want to bring my laptop so that I can play myVegas.

Detroit, Michigan
Level Contributor
67 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Luxor & Internet

I believe I read somewhere that Luxor is renovating their rooms right now and some rooms have wifi. I hope so - I'll be there tonight!

Orland Hills...
Level Contributor
25 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: Luxor & Internet

The tower rooms are the only ones and thats only on certain floors

Cockermouth, United...
Level Contributor
1,366 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Luxor & Internet

No wifi in tower room last week when I was there, stupid long yellow cable stuffed behind the telly.

Portsmouth, United...
Level Contributor
207 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Luxor & Internet

I am currently staying in a player deluxe room on floor 20 in the west tower and can confirm that in this room you get free wifi as part of the resort fee. I just turned on my ipad and clicked on the luxor wifi option in my wifi settings and I was connected. No password required. Just to be sure I checked with the front desk and it was definitely included in the resort fee. Well done luxor, a worthwhile resort fee amenity.

Rock Hill
Destination Expert
for Myrtle Beach
Level Contributor
2,052 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Luxor & Internet

Do you bring the actual internet router like you use at home or is there something more portable? I will be a the Luxor in less than 10 days and I'm just curious.

Timmins, ON
Level Contributor
350 posts
105 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Luxor & Internet

You can buy a pocket router. smaller and more portable.