We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best of these 3 restaurants?

Wheaton, IL
Level Contributor
44 posts
24 reviews
Save Topic
Best of these 3 restaurants?

4 of us gals (age 30s-70s) will be heading to Vegas this weekend, staying at the mirage & seeing Elton John at Caesars. We're trying to narrow down a restaurant that's not so crazy expensive, but nice. Here's what we've narrowed it down to:

Bouchon

The Palm

CUT

Any thoughts?? Other suggestions?

We're not big steak eaters necessarily, no sushi or tex-mex.

TIA!

Blackwood, New...
1 post
Save Reply
21. Re: Best of these 3 restaurants?

Disappointed.at Circo.......was expecting a fountain view, instead we got a huge tree in front and also, you couldn't hear the music from the fountains.

Las Vegas, Nevada
Level Contributor
6,692 posts
72 reviews
Save Reply
22. Re: Best of these 3 restaurants?

I love Bouchon for breakfast/ brunch, not so much dinner. Not steak eaters how did you arrive at Palm and CUT? I have never been a fan of Palm. Way over priced for setting and food.

I suggest Olives at Bellagio, or LAVO at Venetian. Bartolotta at Wynn can be in budget if you don't order the uber expensive fish flown in from Italy. It is my favorite place for dinner in the city.

1060 W Addison...
Level Contributor
10,156 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
23. Re: Best of these 3 restaurants?

If you are talking about a dinner before Elton, I'll be the oddball and suggest The Palm. By eating near the show, you'll be a lot more relaxed (at least I would be.) That's worth a lot to me.

24. Re: Best of these 3 restaurants?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, July 21, 2014